- Printed on 300 gsm Entrada Natural cotton rag with archival pigment inks.
- “Dark Driftwood” home-made stained birch bands with natural jute burlap inside.
- A couple of small scallop shells on the seam for good luck.
- 10 5/8″ total height.
- Brass 1″ recessed washer fitter.
- 9″ 7/8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade.
- Usually fits best on a lamp with a 10 inch harp or smaller.
11 inch Lampshade
“Early Afternoon in the Boat Basin on the First Day of Summer, 2011”
A 10 5/8″ tall lampshade with recessed washer fitter.
Constructed with a 34.56 inch wide, fine-art print of “Early Afternoon in the Boat Basin on the Summer Solstice” on heavy, 300 gsm Entrada Natural cotton rag paper, using lightly distressed and stained birch bands top and bottom, and natural jute burlap inside. (The non-toxic stain is home-made using black tea, steel wool, vinegar, and pure raw linseed oil.)
This lampshade is the right size for use on a larger table lamp or a floor lamp. It is 9 7/8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade and generally fits a 9″ to 10″ harp.
You can contact me here to ask me anything about this lampshade.
I currently accept cash, checks, or Venmo: @MarkMattoonPhotoAndDesign.
On island delivery is free. Sorry, shipping to anywhere off island is not currently available for this lampshade.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|