- Printed on 300 gsm Entrada Natural cotton rag with archival pigment inks.
- Unfinished birch bands with braided jute top and bottom.
- Off-white cotton twill and braided jute inside.
- 11 7/8″ total height.
- Brass 1″ recessed washer fitter.
- 10 7/8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade.
- Should fit best on a lamp with a 10 inch harp or smaller.
12 inch Lampshade
“Fall Ferns and Foliage in Squam”
An 11 5/8″ tall lampshade with recessed washer fitter.
Constructed with a 37.7 inch wide, fine-art print of “Fall Ferns and Foliage in Squam” on heavy, 300 gsm Entrada Natural cotton rag paper, using unfinished birch bands and braided jute top and bottom, with off-white cotton twill and braided jute inside.
This lampshade is the right size for use on a large table lamp or a floor lamp. It is 10 7/8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade and generally fits a 10″ to 11″ harp.
You can contact me here to ask me anything about this lampshade.
I currently accept cash, checks, or Venmo: @MarkMattoonPhotoAndDesign.
On island delivery is free. Sorry, shipping to anywhere off island is not currently available for this lampshade.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|