- Printed on 255 gsm Somerset Velvet cotton rag with archival pigment inks.
- Faux-weathered birch “driftwood” bands and jute twine outer trim.
- Decorated with tiny Dionis Beach gathered scallop shells and rockweed.
- Off-white cotton base trim.
- Black hemp cord inside.
- 6 1/2″ total height.
- Brass flat-top washer fitter.
- 6 1/8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade.
- This size will usually look best on a lamp with a 6 inch harp or on a small harpless lamp with a bulb clip adapter.
6 inch Lampshade
“Path through the Dionis Dunes”
A 6 1/2″ tall lampshade with flat-top washer fitter.
The body of this lampshade is a 22″ wide, fine-art print of “Path through the Dionis Dunes” on heavy, 255gsm Somerset Velvet cotton rag paper, built with faux driftwood birch bands and tan jute twine, over off-white cotton, and decorated with rockweed and tiny scallop shells gathered from Dionis Beach.
The bands are distressed and “aged” with a home-made stain made from black tea, steel wool, vinegar, and pure raw linseed oil. The rockweed is dried and preserved with a thin coat of non-toxic white glue.
A shade of this size can be used on a small table lamp with a 6″ or smaller harp or on a small harpless lamp with a bulb clip adapter, and makes a nice accent or bedside lamp or hall nightlight. It measures 6 1/8″ from the bottom of the flat-top washer fitter to the bottom of the shade.
You can contact me here to ask me anything about this lampshade.
I currently accept cash, checks, or Venmo: @MarkMattoonPhotoAndDesign.
On island delivery is free. Sorry, shipping to anywhere off island is not currently available for this lampshade.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|