- Printed on 255 gsm Somerset Velvet cotton rag with archival pigment inks.
- Tan jute burlap outer trim.
- Tan jute twine inside.
- 7 1/8″ total height.
- Brass 1″ recessed washer fitter.
- 6 3/8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade.
- This size will usually look best on a lamp with a 5 or 6 inch harp.
7 inch Lampshade
“Beech Trees in Squam”
A 7 1/8″ tall lampshade with recessed washer fitter.
The body of this lampshade is a 22″ wide, fine-art print of “Beech Trees in Squam” on heavy, 255gsm Somerset Velvet cotton rag paper, assembled with natural jute burlap and tan jute twine over cotton, top and bottom.
A shade this size can be used on small table lamps with a 6″ harp or smaller. It measures 6 3/8″ from the bottom of the 1″ recessed fitter to the bottom of the shade. It can also be used on a correctly sized harpless lamp with a bulb clip adapter.
You can contact me here to ask me anything about this lampshade.
I currently accept cash, checks, or Venmo: @MarkMattoonPhotoAndDesign.
On island delivery is free. Contact me to discuss shipping options to elsewhere in the US.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|