- Printed on 300 gsm Entrada cotton rag natural fine-art paper with archival pigment inks.
- Lightly oiled birch top and bottom outer bands and braided jute trim.
- Grey cotton inner trim with ivory hemp rope inside.
- 8 3/8″ total height.
- 8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade.
- Brass flat-top washer fitter.
- Usually fits best on a lamp with a 7 to 8 inch harp.
8 inch Lampshade
“Polpis October Ferns”
An 8 3/8″ tall lampshade with flat-top washer fitter.
Constructed with a 25.13 inch wide, fine-art print of “Polpis October Ferns” on heavy, 300 gsm Entrada cotton rag paper, using lightly oiled natural birch bands and braided jute trim top and bottom, and grey cotton fabric with ivory hemp rope inside.
This lampshade is the right size for use on a bedside or end table, or on an accent lamp. It is 8″ from bottom of fitter to bottom of shade and generally fits a 7″ to 8″ harp. It can also be used with a bulb clip adapter on a harpless lamp.
You can contact me here to ask me anything about this lampshade.
I currently accept cash, checks, or Venmo:
On island delivery is free. Contact me to discuss shipping options to elsewhere in the US.